ICA-B MEMBERS PLATFORM invites ICA-B members to share their interdisciplinary colour projects, research, designs, experiments, events, reviews, opinions, etc. with both members and non members.
WHAT MEMBERS CAN DO
- Create a profile page
- Add blogs
- Allow comments
- Share your blog with the social media platforms of ICA-B
- Share your blog with your social media platforms
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Increase your chances of attention to your work
- Get opportunities for new engaging colour assignments and cooperation’s
- Increase your network
- Contribute to a dynamic colour platform
The site can be read by everyone, and wants to be a source of inspiration for both members and non members.